Saturday 19 May 2012

Atif aslam New Album Article

Atif Aslam New Album Article

Yesterday I Came to Know that Atif aslam the Great Pop star of Pakistani pop Industry is Going to Release his new Album,my Curiosty arose.

I Began to think that what spice and taste of Music Should that album have in it.I took out all of his albums Tracklist and all of Movies Tracks.
After two or Three hours of Tug and war,I Hit up a idea which I thought That will work in Aadeez Community.I think That Atif aslam should make a album which has Calm and Quietness like Jalpari (like Aadat,Yakeen,Woh lamhay etc.) and Glamour,passion and spice like Doorie (like O re piya,Hum kis Galli etc.) and Atif aslam Should make Sufy and spiritual songs like Maula from Doorie and Rabba Sacheya From Meri kahani.And Atif Aslam should do an album Like A own experiment,Story of Atif aslam like Meri kahani.Atif aslam Meri kahani is the album which can be related to Everybody's personality.So I think that Atif aslam new album should be a mixture of his 3 styles of Singing in his three albums (Jalpari,Doorie and Meri kahani) and it should also contain some new Experiences and New experiment (Sufy,patriotic and Romantic songs).And also a English song.like (Billi jean).His new album should have 12-15 songs of almost every style.Which can Satisfy Thirst of all Aadeez.Because no one Want songs of the same Genre.So a good album should have all types of qualities.........